This week Adam, Steve and I take a listen to an entire hour of Reba jams. Since its debut Reba has been a mainstay in the Phish catalog producing beautiful melody and scorching jam. After listening to the composed section to properly set up the hour, we take a dive into clips that show the great range of jams in its history and dissect the elements and subtle differences in these jams. So join us as we listen to a ton of Reba and leave wanting more.
- 07/12/91 Colonial Theatre, Keene NH
- 7/15/94 Jones Beach, Wantagh NY
- 03/22/93 Crest Theater, Sacramento CA
- 11/8/96 Mid South Coliseum, Memphis, TN
- 10/29/98 Greek Theatre, Los Angeles CA
- 10/25/95 St Paul Civic Center, St Paul MN
- 8/16/93 American Theatre, St Louis MI